3/02/2020

In summer I had a reporter come to my house and we chatted for two hours.
I wanted to share my story and my love for quilting. The main reason I wanted
to have an article in our local newspaper was to be able to show it to my mum and
grandma because they are not too familiar with the things I do online.
And the article was printed in our local newspaper when we where on holiday but
friends sent me a copy on my phone.



It is also available online and you can read it here:
_____________________________________________________


I am delighted to have a logo now which is very me :-)




When I am teaching I hand out little idea books with this logo on, you can find it on
the parcel when you buy a quilt from me and so on. Isn´t it the sweetest?

It shows my house, my furry quilting companion and me with notions in my hand.

My balcony is a very nice place to hand quilts and photograph them in the sunlight.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen