6/15/2013

A quick project on a rainy sunday "Happy fuzzy cutting"

I saw these blocks on Instragram:
Fuzzy cut quilt blocks from crazymomquilts
and these inspired me to make a table runner for Easter. Easter is soon to come! ;-) My mom gave me several table cloths with cute embroidered chickens, flowers a.s.o. with Easter themes and I really liked them but I did not not want to put them on my tables. It wasn´t very me. So I kept them in the drawer. I also read the Cath Kidston book "Patch!" again lately in which she shows how to sew a crazy patch cushion from scraps of lovely embroidered pieces. Well, combine these ideas and you have this:

Add white saching, put them together in a row and you have : Tadaaa!
a happy, scrappy, colourful table runner.

May I mention here that I am only going to quilt all the covers I sew at the moment when I have my new sewing machine!










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen